Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RegistryData.XML sync error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
justinpcarr
319 Views, 3 Replies

RegistryData.XML sync error

Hello

Just a minor irritation with an error message from Autocad 360 (see attached). Has any one else got this problem?RegistryData-xml.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Justin,

Thanks for posting to the A360 forum. Can you tell us what product you are using when you get this error message? For example is this AutoCAD 2015?

I have not seen this error before, but do you by chance have an XML file in your A360 Drive folder on your computer? If so, can you try re naming it to .txt and see if that works? Is this a file that you have copied to your Drive client folder?

Thanks for getting us more details on this.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 4

Hi Bud

Thanks for the response. I'm using AutoCAD 2014. I've carried out a quick search of the local store and there does not appear to be any file with the extension .xml in there. In my amateur attempt to resolve the issue myself I looked at the locations within the C:\___\Appdata\Roaming location et al for any file names RegistryData.xml renamed them by placing an appending an underscore to the front of the file name. This has not stopped the error message. In addition I’ve set AutoCAD 2014 to not sync any settings to the cloud. Again this has not worked.

Kind regards

Justin Carr.

Message 4 of 4

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the update. Can you also let us know what version of A360 Drive sync client you are running?  While logged into A360 there is an icon in the system tray.  Right click on it and select preferences to see what the version is.  You may want to make sure you have the latest version of the sync client on your system.

You can also get the 5x version from the following WEB Site.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autodesk-360/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-360-des...

Sync Version.gif

Let me know how this goes and what version you are running.  You may need to re install the Desktop Sync client to clear this error. 

Thanks again for all the updates.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report