Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matrix of services

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
lbernacchi
1500 Views, 4 Replies

Matrix of services

I am trying to get a clear understanding of what is included in my BDS subscription versus the new subscription. Typically Autodesk will create a matrix listing what is offered in one software package versus another. Is there a document illustrating exactly what is included in my current BDS subscription. I searched but cannot find it.

Thanks for your help.

Lisa

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: lbernacchi

Hi Lisa,

Are you referring to the product comparison list linked below for the different BDS Suites, or would this be specific to Subscription benefits?

Building Design Suite Standard, Premium, and Ultimate Editions

Either way, please let us know!

Message 3 of 5
lbernacchi
in reply to: philip.s

Actually I was hoping for a matrix listing the differences between the A360 offerings. My concern is that current subscription benefits have been moved to the additional subscription to A360.
Message 4 of 5
BrettWright
in reply to: lbernacchi

Hi Lisa,

Looks like you're asking about your A360 (which is now named A360 Drive) service.

The answer is that nothing changes for what you'll receive as part of your current BDS Subscription service. You'll still receive your 25GB of storage for A360 Drive (360.autodesk.com).

Thanks, let me know if you have other questions.
Brett Wright
A360 Customer Success
Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 5 of 5
lbernacchi
in reply to: BrettWright

Thank you. That is what I needed to know.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report