Wiretap

Contributor
panisset
Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)

clip creation date with server 1.7

156 Views, 1 Replies
04-02-2007 11:48 PM
When I call WireTapClipFormat::metaData() on a "CLIP" node, I don't see a tag in the XML returned by that call. Is that only returned when the wiretap server is 2007 or newer? I'm currently running Flame 9.5.14, and thus Wiretap 1.7 server.

It would be great if the documentation made it clearer what's supported in what version of the server.
Distinguished Contributor
dlabute
Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)

Re: clip creation date with server 1.7

04-03-2007 08:24 PM in reply to: panisset
Hi J-F,

Yes, clip creation date was added in v2007, and yes, it would be a good idea to add a big table to the SDK. We have one internally, and it's pretty complicated.

With the subscription model taking hold, we are expecting the majority of customer to keep current ... making the job of the WT developers that much easier.

Dan

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community