Wiretap

Contributor
grattor
Message 1 of 3 (1,734 Views)

2007.1 SDK Availablity

1734 Views, 2 Replies
04-12-2007 11:07 AM
Hello all,

Internal organizational problems have been delaying the official release of the 2007.1 Wiretap SDK. For some of you, especially our commercial developers, this puts NAB product updates at risk.

For this reason, we are providing a temporary back-door to the SDK.

If you need it urgently, please e-mail me directly. I will ensure that you are a registered ADN member and then send you links to complete the download.

richard.gratton@autodesk.com

Please understand that I am leaving shortly for NAB and I won't necessarily be able to reply instantly, but I'll be monitoring mail regularly and filling requests on a best effort basis.

Cheers,

rcg out
Distinguished Contributor
dlabute
Message 2 of 3 (1,734 Views)

Re: 2007.1 SDK Availablity

04-12-2007 07:28 PM in reply to: grattor
I have just been informed that the WT SDK v2007.1 is now available for download through ADN. Sorry for the delay. The SDK was simply caught in transit between R&D and the ADN distribution mechanism.

We are addressing the issue so that future releases will be timed with the IFFFS release.

Dan
qiuchuji
Message 3 of 3 (1,712 Views)

Re: 2007.1 SDK Availablity

12-14-2010 01:15 AM in reply to: dlabute

Please,can you send me one,I am looking for this long time.thank very much!

qiuchujicxy@gmail.com

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community