Visualization

kiwee
Message 1 of 1 (506 Views)

Rendering Light

506 Views, 0 Replies
07-21-2012 08:27 AM

Hi,

I'm a student and is learning about rendering interior lighting and is using Autocad 2013. I'm currently stuck on one or two things and not sure if I'm doing the second thing right. My first questions is, when I add lights into the interior, the fixture is black and doesn't emit light into the interior. I try puting lights randomly around the room and it does work, here's a pictures...(pic 1)

I'm suppose to do two copies of a day copy (which I've done perfectly) and a nice one. My instructor posted a video of him doing it and I've pretty much follow the steps. We both use different light materials (for light fixture I used both reflective - clear glass and light bulb - on for materials). I tried using his lighting fixture materials and my materials and it doesn't seem to work. I've put spot light and . 

My second question is, since I need to set it into night mode. How can I do it? my instructor just put "no sky"

If you have step by step with or without image, that would be wonderful!! I'm still a beginner and very new to this whole rendering light thing. 

P.S the light fixture are like mess (criss cross)

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.