Valued Contributor
rick.hberg
Message 1 of 2 (191 Views)
Accepted Solution

xref reactor object id to xref name

191 Views, 1 Replies
10-02-2012 09:27 AM

Greetings,

I am using (trying to anyway) a :VLR-xrefSubcommandReloadItem reactor.  My only question is how to get the xref/block name from the 'reactor callback data' Object ID.

I am ultimately trying to pass it to (vla-get-xrefdatabase ....), but I cannot figure out how to turn the second parameter from the reactor callback data into something I can use - for example the second parameter returned may be "65" or some other number. 

I hope that makes sense...I'm happy to post what i have if that helps explain any.  And I promise I'm searching for answers before posting.  I am very grateful for any help here.  :smileyhappy:

Civil 3D 2011
Windows 7 x64
Valued Contributor
rick.hberg
Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)

Re: xref reactor object id to xref name

10-12-2012 10:34 AM in reply to: rick.hberg

ended up figuring out how to go with the object id - no need for the xref name. 

attached are my resulting reactors to output the number of regapps in an xref when you attach, overlay, or reload the xref (find out how many regapps you just brought into the active dwg).

Civil 3D 2011
Windows 7 x64

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community