Did you mean: 

text or Attribute text plusser lisp

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
E.S.7.9
235 Views, 1 Reply

text or Attribute text plusser lisp

Hi ,

i have a text or attribute text wich is showing me the code , for example : AC-G-01   , i know that if i seperate this words and numbers as attribute block text i can change number tags with plusser lisp which i already have , but this is not exactly what i want to do , because there are many codes in my project and it s sometime being as att.block(without words separate) and sometimes just a text ..

so what i want to do :

* i click one of those codes ,and lisp will use this choise as a referans text

* i wanna specify value like 2 , 3 , 5 or which number i want ( this value can be 1 if i didnt specify number )

* after that when i click to text or attribute text , lisp will assign new number  to selected text..

example : my ref.text (or att text ) is AC-G-25

i specified value : 2

when i click to text or att text , new number will be AC-G-27 , next one AC-G-29 , next AC-G-31 , 33 , 35 ,37

* and it would be useful if lisp remember the last code name and ask me that i wanna use last name as a referans text or specify new one ..

i think it is going to be difficult to do in lisp , i m waiting your share if somobody think this before  ..thank  you

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
3wood
in reply to: E.S.7.9

With attached routine ALTEXT.vlx,

you can complete the task with the following 2 steps:

1. Select text or attribute one by one in order

2. Use settings as below

altext.png

You can also save above selected objects as a group for future quick selection and revision

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost