Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ssget question for blocks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
128 Views, 3 Replies

ssget question for blocks

I am attempting to create a command similar to EB from the good 'ol Softdesk days. I love the new refedit command and I intent to use it in this routine, but it does not work well with scaled blocks. The first thing I am trying to do is a ssget with filter to select only one block. I have used ssget many times for lines, polylines and the like but every word combination for block (block, blkref, reference, etc.) is not working. Can ssget not be used to filter to blocks or have I just not found it yet? The commands humble beginnings: (defun c:EB () (setq blkent (SSGET "_:S" '((0 . "block")))) (vl-cmdf "._-insert" blkent PAUSE) )
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

(ssget '((0 . "INSERT"))) "Jeffrey K. Ries" wrote in message news:403a367b_2@newsprd01... > I am attempting to create a command similar to EB from the good 'ol Softdesk > days. I love the new refedit command and I intent to use it in this > routine, but it does not work well with scaled blocks. > > The first thing I am trying to do is a ssget with filter to select only one > block. > > I have used ssget many times for lines, polylines and the like but every > word combination for block (block, blkref, reference, etc.) is not working. > > Can ssget not be used to filter to blocks or have I just not found it yet? > > The commands humble beginnings: > > (defun c:EB () > (setq blkent (SSGET "_:S" '((0 . "block")))) > (vl-cmdf "._-insert" blkent PAUSE) > ) > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

A graphical representation of a block is an INSERT. -- -Jason Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program "Jeffrey K. Ries" wrote in message news:403a367b_2@newsprd01... >> The commands humble beginnings: > > (defun c:EB () > (setq blkent (SSGET "_:S" '((0 . "block")))) > (vl-cmdf "._-insert" blkent PAUSE) > ) > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Got it. Thank you both. Jeffrey K. Ries "Jason Piercey" wrote in message news:403a389c_1@newsprd01... > A graphical representation of a block is an INSERT. > > -- > > -Jason > Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program > > > "Jeffrey K. Ries" wrote in message news:403a367b_2@newsprd01... > >> The commands humble beginnings: > > > > (defun c:EB () > > (setq blkent (SSGET "_:S" '((0 . "block")))) > > (vl-cmdf "._-insert" blkent PAUSE) > > ) > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost