Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"COMPILE" font fatal error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
217 Views, 4 Replies

"COMPILE" font fatal error

Seasons Greetings, Every time I try to run the COMPILE command any font from this family, I get a fatal error. Can someone please try it their machine and see it will work? It's post it in 'customer-files' with the heading '"COMPILE" font fatal error Save your work first! Thanks in advance. -- Regards, Eric S. A2k/W2k
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You posted a .PFM file, which is a PostScript *metrics* file, and is not compilable. You can compile a .PFB or a .SHP file, but not .PFM. ___ "Eric Schneider" wrote in message news:3fe20339$1_4@statler... > > Every time I try to run the COMPILE command any font from this family, I get > a fatal error. Can someone please try it their machine and see it will work? > It's post it in 'customer-files' with the heading '"COMPILE" font fatal
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

OK. You and Dave got me. The PFB file is there now. Thanks Paul. -- Regards, Eric S. A2k/W2k
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Your .PFB file appears to be corrupted. Windows rejects it as well; it's not an AutoCAD problem. ___ "Eric Schneider" wrote in message news:3fe23470$1_3@statler... > OK. You and Dave got me. The PFB file is there now. Thanks Paul.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

It works in Illustrator though. Hmmm I have a TTF version of it but that makes a drawing real sluggish. What version of AutoCAD are you running? I was hoping someone with A2k4 or something would give it a try. Thanks again Paul. -- Regards, Eric S. A2k/W2k

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost