Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maximum size of custom dictionary for spellchecker in 2002

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
136 Views, 5 Replies

maximum size of custom dictionary for spellchecker in 2002

Is there a maximum size for the custom dictionary in 2002? It always seems to get to a certain point and doesnt allow more to get added. Are there any characters not allowed? -- John Crocco AutoCad 2002 in XP PRO
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
EC-CAD
in reply to: Anonymous

How much disk space ya got ?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

You can have any number of words but spell check ignores anything over 1000. No way that I have found to change it. Same limitation in 2004. -- Chip Harper Member of the AutoDesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

when I go to add, it says it cant add word. "Chip Harper" wrote in message news:403cb6bd_2@newsprd01... > You can have any number of words but spell check ignores anything over 1000. > No way that I have found to change it. Same limitation in 2004. > > -- > > Chip Harper > Member of the AutoDesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program > > > >
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

I cut from the custom dictionary and pasted to an excel spreadsheet, and have 998 words. it wont allow you to add 1000. "Chip Harper" wrote in message news:403cb6bd_2@newsprd01... > You can have any number of words but spell check ignores anything over 1000. > No way that I have found to change it. Same limitation in 2004. > > -- > > Chip Harper > Member of the AutoDesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program > > > >
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I was editing my custom dictionary (i.e. LB.cus) directly in notepad. -- Chip Harper Member of the AutoDesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost