Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

initiating lisp routine withing a routine

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
134 Views, 1 Reply

initiating lisp routine withing a routine

I am trying to initialize a lisp routine while I am in another routine. I am doing this with the call to command. can anyone help me. everything runs fine till I try to reference the exchprop lisp routine. I am in autocad 2002 and I have the exchprop.lsp loaded in my startup suite. (defun c:c2 (/ curlay ss1 ) (setq curlay (getvar "clayer")) (setq ss1 (ssget)) (command "copy" ss1 "" "0,0" "0,0") (command "EXCHPROP" "p" "")(princ) ) (princ)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Drop the "command" call to EXCHPROP command is for AutoCad native commands (defun c:c2 (/ curlay ss1 ) > (setq curlay (getvar "clayer")) > (setq ss1 (ssget)) > (command "copy" ss1 "" "0,0" "0,0") > (EXCHPROP)(princ) > ) or use (c:EXCHPROP) ddk willie R wrote: > I am trying to initialize a lisp routine while I am in another routine. I > am doing this with the call to command. can anyone help me. everything > runs fine till I try to reference the exchprop lisp routine. I am in > autocad 2002 and I have the exchprop.lsp loaded in my startup suite. > > (defun c:c2 (/ curlay ss1 ) > (setq curlay (getvar "clayer")) > (setq ss1 (ssget)) > (command "copy" ss1 "" "0,0" "0,0") > (command "EXCHPROP" "p" "")(princ) > ) > (princ) > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost