Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding new folder in XP from Autocad

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
182 Views, 1 Reply

adding new folder in XP from Autocad

Is there a fix to this problem? I am in autocad, and open or saveas dialog box is done, and the screen comes up to select directory, filename, etc. It has an option to add a directory, however, NOW when I add a directory, it defaults it to "New Folder" and puts in alpha order, but then pops me to the beggining of the directories, so I have to now go and find the directory I just made. Before, when creating a directory, it would pop it to the end, and it would be highlighted allowing you to rename it. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? -- John Crocco AutoCad 2002 in XP PRO
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Same problem, no fix neither in 2002, 2004 or 2005. -- Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark CAD and Database Developer Manager at www.pharmadule-emtunga.com Take a look at JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm report tool) - www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport SmartPurger (Purges automatically) - www.jtbworld.com/?/smartpurger.htm or download some freeware at www.jtbworld.com More on AutoCAD 2005; www.jtbworld.com/autocad2005.htm "John Crocco" wrote in message news:403b8547_3@newsprd01... > Is there a fix to this problem? > > I am in autocad, and open or saveas dialog box is done, and the screen comes > up to select directory, filename, etc. It has an option to add a directory, > however, NOW when I add a directory, it defaults it to "New Folder" and puts > in alpha order, but then pops me to the beggining of the directories, so I > have to now go and find the directory I just made. > > Before, when creating a directory, it would pop it to the end, and it would > be highlighted allowing you to rename it. > > Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? > > -- > John Crocco > AutoCad 2002 in XP PRO > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost