Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VLX file does not update

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jleavitt
363 Views, 1 Reply

VLX file does not update

I have a routine that  imports lines and points from text files.  It is included in a larger application that includes many other routines and the application has been compiled into a VLX file that is loaded by in the Startup Suite.  I made some minor, but very noticeable changes to my LSP file for this particular routine and re-compiled the application.

I start a new drawing, which automatically loads the new VLX file and run the routine, but the results are those for the previous version of the routine, not the new one.  When I manually load the LSP or the FAS files the routine runs properly.  I even tried to manually load the VLX file without success.  I've checked the date on the new VLX files and they are correct.

It appears that the changes that I've made to the LSP file are not being updated when the application is rebuilt.  What could the problem be?  I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance,

J Leavitt

J Leavitt, PLS
Land Surveyor
Bureau of Land Management
California State Office
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pbejse
in reply to: jleavitt

@jleavitt wrote:

It appears that the changes that I've made to the LSP file are not being updated when the application is rebuilt.  What could the problem be?  I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance,

J Leavitt

Maybe , just maybe.. you're not using  the latest code for compilation . Check the path and filename of the source files [and also the date oc course]

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost