Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBA - Looking for Dwfselection.dll to download AutoCad 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
524 Views, 3 Replies

VBA - Looking for Dwfselection.dll to download AutoCad 2014

I have build  and run a Macros with AutoCad 2004. Now I am trying to run the same Macro in AutoCad 2014 

This is the  error  message i am getting:  " could not load an object because it is not available on this Machine" 

Then I went---on TOOL---References I found out that it Missing: DWFSelection 1.0 Type Library. The Location show on the Available references box did not exist in my laptop. 

How did I get the Dwfselection.dll to download and in which folder should I upload it ? 

Please could someone help me ?

Bruno

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hmsilva
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Bruno,

The "DwfSelection.dll" should be installed with the Autodesk Design Review.

You can try to get more help at the Visual Basic Customization forum

HTH

Henrique

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: hmsilva

Hi Henrique,

Thank s unfortunatly that sub-folder was not on my machine. Anyway someone send me the dll

and I had to create myself that sub-folder and put the dll in.

Still that the macros is not compiling due of fact that for some how the Common Dialog Box Control can’t be add on the form. I have try several time to add the Common Dialog Box On the User Form without success.  But the same macro run PERFECTLY in AutoCad 2004.

Is that mean that AutoCad 2014 did not support the Common Dialog  ? What should I do ?

Once more thank's for your time

Bruno

Message 4 of 4
hmsilva
in reply to: Anonymous

You're welcome, Bruno.

With AutoCAD 2014 has been introduced the VBA7.1 and the  32-bit and 64-bit versions, requiring a different approach...

The link I have provided to you in my previous post, is to the VBA forum, try doing a search in that forum,and possibly you will find a solution for the "Common Dialog Box"....

>>> see this post <<<

HTH

Henrique

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost