Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
BobBuilder
210 Views, 5 Replies

Unload

Hi,

I know how to unload a menu from the command line, but does anyone know how i could get a particular menu to unload when i close CAD or even when i start it?

Cheers

Bob T
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
EC-CAD
in reply to: BobBuilder

I use something like this, anywhere in Startup.

(if (/= (menugroup "A2CUSTOM") nil)
(command "_MENUUNLOAD" "A2CUSTOM")
); end if

works for me.
Bob Shaw
Message 3 of 6
BobBuilder

what do you mean anywhere in start-up, is there a file that only loads on start-up and not with every drawing like the acaddoc.lsp does?

Regards

Bob T.
Message 4 of 6
BillZ

ACAD.LSP
loads once at startup.
If you don't have one, make one.

Bill
Message 5 of 6
EC-CAD

What I meant is you can place the unload (somewhere) in startup, i.e. acad2000.lsp, acad2000doc.lsp, etc. Once loaded, the .dwg detects the 'last' menu, may load the menu anyway. Using acad.lsp (optional) would do a 'one' time on CAD session. You will probably need to place an unload of the menu (on the menu as a pick, in a toolbar, etc) to unload it by operator intervention. Or, do a 'hot' key function and load the function on startup.
Bob
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

the acad.lsp is the startup. You can customize it to have all your settings the way you want, i.e., make layers, with colors and linetypes; setting for architectural or decimal formats; additional lsp routines and many, many other items. Need one? Let me know and will send you one that you can change to suit your needs.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost