Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Building Lisp... Any good free ones out there?

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
akdrafter
254 Views, 14 Replies

Table Building Lisp... Any good free ones out there?

Hello All,

Does anyone know of any routines, apps that are free for importing txt files into a table like format?

Thanks in advance.

"Catch" Ya Later,
AKDRAFTER
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
in reply to: akdrafter

Why not just enter "import export lisp utility" in Internet Explorer. Mode: lisp; Syntax: ansi-common-lisp; Base: 10; Package: de.setf. ... ... de.setf.utility.package:package-version) :common-lisp-user)) (eval ... from :use-only :use :import-only :import-from :intern-only :intern :export-only :export ... home.arcor.de/james_anderson/setf/library/ de/setf/utility/package.lisp - 30k - Cached - Similar pages Info Node: (dir)Top ... R Data R Data Import/Export. ... for 2-D vector graphics Appendices More info on the plotting utilities User Interface ... CL Partial Common Lisp support for Emacs Lisp ... www2.cs.washington.edu/uns/cgi/info2www.pl?(DIR)Top - 21k - Cached - Similar pages modutils - Module utilities ... in a modular way: traditional Lisp's feature based ... you don't ; need to import them explicitly. ... (export extfn1 extfn2) ; Declare external symbols, ; using STk's ... www.shiro.dreamhost.com/scheme/vault/modutils.html - 10k - Cached - Similar pages Lisp File L to O ... MBLOK.ZIP, 1K, utility to easy create and edit blocks in ... NTEXT.ZIP, 3k, text-will import export text to/from autocad ... NTHEDIT.ZIP, 2k, save LISP variables in a dwg. ... www.cadresource.com/library/lisplo.html - 51k - Cached - Similar pages Free Stuff ... 2000. applist.arx. ARX Utility (APPLIST command) lists all loaded LISP files. 2000. ... R14. ascpoint.lsp. Import/Export Coordinate Data from ASCII/CDF files. R10+. ... mysite.verizon.net/~vze2vjds/free.htm - 35k - Cached - Similar pages "akdrafter" wrote in message news:11377912.1077660185056.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hello All, > > Does anyone know of any routines, apps that are free for importing txt files into a table like format? > > Thanks in advance. > > "Catch" Ya Later, > AKDRAFTER
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous

Is using an OLE XLS/CSV File out of the question?

Dean
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous

check out A2k5 "akdrafter" wrote in message news:11377912.1077660185056.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hello All, > > Does anyone know of any routines, apps that are free for importing txt files into a table like format? > > Thanks in advance. > > "Catch" Ya Later, > AKDRAFTER
Message 5 of 15
akdrafter

I don't know what that is.
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous

Go to the INSERT Menu and have a look at Insert OLE Object.
You can IMPORT or LINK an Excel XLS or CSV (text) file into AutoCAD.

Dean
Message 7 of 15
akdrafter

Thanks. I actually knew that. hahahahahah duhhhhhh, just looking for an easier way. I have never been happy with the results using that ole insert.

Thanks.
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous

What bits don't turn you on?
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous

See "ltbl" and "lbtl", at http://www.btlsp2000.com/page9.html.
Message 10 of 15
EC-CAD

ak,
Attached reads .csv file, builds a table (lines) around fields.
You may need to 'tune' for paths and drive.
(setq ec_drv "c:")

Bob Shaw
bobscadshop.com
Message 11 of 15
akdrafter

Bob,

Thanks for the hlep. Ummm.... hehehehe.... how do I start the routine? 🙂

"Catch" Ya Later,
AKDRAFTER
Message 12 of 15
akdrafter

Bob,

Never mind. I figured it out. 🙂 I will check it out.

Thanks.

"Catch" Ya Later,
AKDRAFTER
Message 13 of 15
EC-CAD

AK,
Setup for running:
Make a folder on C: drive called \ec\parts\
Place both the .lsp and .dcl there.
In Import.lsp do:
(setq ec_drv "c:")
save the file
To run from ACAD Command prompt:
Type in:
(load "/ec/parts/import")

Should fire up, dialog wants you to pick a .csv file (your responsibility). Pick one, and it will read it into acad, build a 'chart' around it.
Questions:
ec-cad@centurytel.net

Bob
Message 14 of 15
EC-CAD

AK,
it figures, your a 'smart' guy..! :))
Bob
Message 15 of 15
liftedaxis

I know $10 is more than free, but I have to pay for my burritos somehow. Our TextImport tool pulls multi-column text into AutoCAD, using spaces to format it for monospace output. http://liftedaxis.com/textimp.html

--Jeremiah

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost