Did you mean: 

ScriptPro

16 REPLIES 16
SOLVED
Message 1 of 17
teflon
2354 Views, 16 Replies

ScriptPro

I need ScriptPro or something similar that does the job!

Can somebody mail it to me please?

16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17
hmsilva
in reply to: teflon

@Anonymous wrote:

I need ScriptPro or something similar that does the job!

Hi teflon,

I don't know if Autodesk ScriptPro was discontinued or not (I can´t find it too), but pendean and dmfrazier in this post are providing two links for two applications, also freeware.

HTH

Henrique

EESignature

Message 3 of 17
AkbarGhavamzadeh
in reply to: hmsilva

Thanks!

As you mentioned ScriptPro is not to be found!

I downloaded BatchInDatabase via your link.

It is the free version with limited function.

Thank you very much!

Message 4 of 17
hmsilva
in reply to: AkbarGhavamzadeh

AkbarGhavamzadeh wrote:

I downloaded BatchInDatabase via your link.

It is the free version with limited function.

Hi AkbarGhavamzadeh,

I didn't know that...

AkbarGhavamzadeh wrote:

Thank you very much!

You're welcome, AkbarGhavamzadeh

Henrique

EESignature

Message 5 of 17
teflon

It says "limited to three files every session for the free version".

Or maybe I am doing something wrong? 

Message 6 of 17
hmsilva

@Anonymous wrote:

It says "limited to three files every session for the free version".

Or maybe I am doing something wrong? 

teflon,

I'm not the publisher...

From the Autodesk Exchange BatchInEditor Page

"The limitation of 3 files per session is to evaluate the tool and if you find our tool is useful and continue to use it, please send us the free license key request as detailed in the help file section "Product registration Process" to unlock and process unlimited number of files."

HTH
Henrique

EESignature

Message 7 of 17
vladimir_michl

ScriptPro 2.0.3 is still available. This tool has got some very nice features, it would be a shame to kill it.

http://www.cadforum.cz/cadforum_en/download.asp?file=scriptpro

Vladimir Michl, www.cadstudio.cz  www.cadforum.cz

Message 8 of 17
teflon

Thanks!

Message 9 of 17
hmsilva
in reply to: vladimir_michl

@vladimir_michl wrote:

This tool has got some very nice features, it would be a shame to kill it.

1+

@vladimir_michl wrote:

ScriptPro 2.0.3 is still available.

http://www.cadforum.cz/cadforum_en/download.asp?file=scriptpro

Vladimir Michl, www.cadstudio.cz  www.cadforum.cz

Thank you very much, Vladimir.

Cheers

Henrique

EESignature

Message 10 of 17
teflon

I downloaded ScriptPro from CadForum.cz but it would not install!

I got this error message! 

Message 11 of 17
hmsilva

Try,
select the instaler icon,
press shift
right click
and run as adinistrator...

HTH
Henrique

EESignature

Message 12 of 17
teflon

Anybody knows how to use your own lisp or script with BatchInEditor by Cadmanagetools?

I think that was the case with Scriptpro.

Cheers!

Message 13 of 17
mracad

The AutoCAD Core Console - AcCoreConsole.exe is a great method to batch process files. It uses 2 files (or more) - a .BAT file to process each drawing and a .SCR file to run. Here is example of .BAT file - echo off echo Starting AcCoreConsole echo ================================================================================ FOR %%f in ("F:\Blocks\*.dwg") DO "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013\AcCoreConsole.exe" /i "%%f" /s "F:\Blocks\Fix.scr" /l en-US echo Done! Here is example of Fix.scr file - ZOOM E (command "LAYER" "OFF" "A-*" "") UPDATETHUMBNAIL 31 UPDATETHUMBSNOW (command "QSAVE") I've included in the Fix.scr the script method and use of lisp commands.
Message 14 of 17
Gary_J_Orr

@Anonymous wrote:

...or something similar that does the job!...

If you are "adventurous" you can try the attached lisp routine.

I've seen many posts where people are struggling to find functions that no longer exist or limited use stuff, or "programs" that require installation and/or registration... so I dusted off an old routine and started working on making it a bit more robust for the more casual user. It's still "in development" but is getting much closer to being what I want it to be.

To use it, simply download it and use appload to load it, no installation required, no regisrtation required. Feedback is appreciated and kudos if you like it perhaps, but this is a gift to the community.

it is recommended that you close all sessions of AutoCAD, then launch from the version of Acad from which you want your script/lisp routine to run in.

It works in either SDI mode or MDI mode.

After launching AutoCAD use the appload command to load the attached GJO_FLA.lsp file.

At the command line type in "GJO_FLA"

You will be prompted for the option of including sub folders of the directory as well as the main directory

"Do you want to include all Sub Folders? - (Y) Yes or (N) No <Y>:"

the default is Yes. If you choose to include sub-directories you will be prompted for log file options, one log in the main folder or log files in each subfolder:

"Choose a Log file option: in (M) Main folder or in (E) Each subfolder? <M>:"

You will them be presented with a dialog box for the name and location of the log file to create. This will also tell the routine what folder you want to process (it works in the directory within which you create the log files, and subdirectories thereof if you chose to process them).

***You must actually open the directory that you want to process and provide a log file name within that directory***

You will then be asked what type of routine you want to run on each of the files: a script or a function from a lisp file.

"Type of routine: - Lisp (L) or Script (S) <L>:"

The default is "Lissp".

A file selection dialog box will then allow you to navigate to and select the script file/ lisp file to load for each document.

If you are running a lisp file you will then be asked for the command (if any is required) to run the desired function within the lisp file (you will be presented with a list of the functions defined within the lisp file to help you remember what the actual functions are. The default selection will be any function that has the same name as the lisp file if it has one, otherwise the first "C:xxx" function that it finds:

"Defined functions found: ((C:TESTCMDS) (DRAWLINE) (C:DRAWLINE) (C:DRAWCIRCLE) (FORCEERROR) (DELETEALL))
Please provide the desired function name or * if none is required <(C:TESTCMDS)>:"

If the function is prefaced with "C:" the C: must be included (in the example above C:Testcmds is the default. Entering "Drawline" will run a different function than entering "C:Drawline" will.). ***edit note: if you have smilies turned on then... here are the "smiling" characters with spaces between "C  :  D"

Then sit back and watch as your work is done for you.

A seperate session of AutoCAD will be launched to open each drawing, load the routine, then run the routine. The session will be visible (although you may need to click on it in the windows taskbar). If your function bombs out on a given file you can escape it or even close the drawing in that secondary session to have it logged as a failure (creating a new drawing in an SDI environment will give you the same effect) , and the routine will continue on to the next file.

Two possible log files will be created (for each folder if such was your option). One will be the name that you provided in the file selection dialog. It will contain a list of every document that successfully manages to save the file upon completion. Another of the same name with "_failed" appended to it listing any file that it could not save.

-Gary

Gary J. Orr
(Your Friendly Neighborhood) CADD/BIM/VDC Applications Manager
http://www.linkedin.com/in/garyorr

aka (current and past user names):
Gary_J_Orr (GOMO Stuff 2008-Present); OrrG (Forum Studio 2005-2008); Gary J. Orr (LHB Inc 2002-2005); Orr, Gary J. (Gossen Livingston 1997-2002)
Message 15 of 17
CADbloke
in reply to: Gary_J_Orr

ScriptPro is on Github: https://github.com/ADN-DevTech/ScriptPro
- - - - - - -
working on all sorts of things including www.tvCAD.tv & www.CADreplace.com
Message 16 of 17
gdefilo
in reply to: CADbloke

Hi all,

for anyone interested in Script Pro, this is the page in Autodesk web site where Script Pro 2.0 is available to download:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-customizatio...

Hope this helps,

Giancarlo

Message 17 of 17
Lineabove

You could try...AutoScript

I find it very useful.

Free with no limitations.

http://www.cadig.com/download

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost