Did you mean: 

Scan Drawings and Change LTSCALE

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
simon.black
113 Views, 0 Replies

Scan Drawings and Change LTSCALE

Hi all

I have an issue where I would like to change the LTSCALE of a line in a directory of drawings.

I need to change a line that is on layer "L25" and of linetype "HIDDENX2". I need to change it's LTSCALE to 7 and not change the LTSCALE of other lines in the drawing.

I was going to put a routine in the acaddoc.lsp file so each time a drawing was opened it would do that but i was hoping someone could tell me how to scan a directory of drawing and do it all at once.

This was going to be the routine I was going to use but i found it doesn't work as it changes all lines on the drawing

=================================================
;;;Select lines according to filer below
;;;and assign to variable ss
(setq ss (ssget "X" '((0 . "LINE") (8 . "L25") (6 . "HIDDENX2"))))

(command "change" ss "" "P" "LTSCALE" "7.00" "")
(PRINC)
;;;End
==================================================

I am asking alot now but also the company has a macro attached to a button so you can click it and it draws a line on layer "L25" and linetype "HIDDENX2" but it draws it and LTSCALE 1.00 and this is the line I need to change.

;;; Macro attached to the button
ID_UserButton_55 [_Button("Remove Line", "Remove Line.bmp", "Remove Line.bmp")]^C^C-layer;set;L25;;-linetype;set;HIDDENX2;;line

How do I also chagne this macro so that the line will also be drawn with a LTSCALE of 7.

any help on any of those would be great thanks..

Simon
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost