Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rotating text 180 degrees

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Fatrobo
5989 Views, 2 Replies

Rotating text 180 degrees

I am rotating text labelling some contours Depending on my sheet layouts they will either be one of two angles. So I need to find a lisp that will rotate text 180 degrees about the insertion pioint (assuming I set the justification to MC) so the text doesn't move but rotates 180 degrees.

I have serched around but most require a specific angle. This is not what i want, becuase they will all have different angles depending on the contour they are labeling. I just need to either leave them or rotate them by 180 degrees.

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers.

Chris.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Kent1Cooper
in reply to: Fatrobo

That very issue came up before, and I wrote the attached. It lets you limit it to either plain Text or Mtext, or allow Both, and to choose whether to do all such entities in the drawing or let the User select the ones they want to rotate. It offers 180-degree rotation as the default, but you can specify any rotation you want.

--
Kent Cooper

Fatrobo wrote...
....I need to find a lisp that will rotate text 180 degrees about the insertion pioint (assuming I set the justification to MC) so the text doesn't move but rotates 180 degrees.
Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 3 of 3
Fatrobo
in reply to: Fatrobo

Ah awesome works like a dream! Thanks alot!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost