Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset newsgroup - Finally

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
137 Views, 3 Replies

Reset newsgroup - Finally

I reset it two or three times, and I finally got in..... I wish someone would have sent me an email explaining it....
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It actually is explained on their web site listings of the newsgroups. Rudy Tovar wrote: > I reset it two or three times, and I finally got in..... > > I wish someone would have sent me an email explaining it.... > > > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

"C Witt" wrote in message news:3FE0CC5A.5020008@trkeng.com... > It actually is explained on their web site listings of the newsgroups. Not so useful for people who never use the HTML newsgroup interface. In hind site (always 20/20 😉 a posting to the old newsgroups, pre-change, about how the new newsgroups would work, might have helpful. Not the end of the owrld, certainly. Gordon
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I actually tried going in and it said it was down. I also tried going in through my ADN account. -- Rudy@Cadentity.com AUTODESK Authorized Developer www.Cadentity.com MASi "C Witt" wrote in message news:3FE0CC5A.5020008@trkeng.com... > It actually is explained on their web site listings of the newsgroups. > > Rudy Tovar wrote: > > I reset it two or three times, and I finally got in..... > > > > I wish someone would have sent me an email explaining it.... > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost