Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactor to Sheet Set load Complete

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
coopdetat
242 Views, 0 Replies

Reactor to Sheet Set load Complete

I am trying to find a way to make a reactor respond to making a sheet set current by any means.  I want to identify the current Sheet Set and at first I thought what I needed was SSFOUND but that variable is associated with the current drawing and not the current Sheet Set.  I have a command based method to set the default plot to file path based on the current drawing path but I would rather automate it based on any activity that makes a sheet set current.  Since I use [Sheet Set item right-click menu>Publish>Publish using Page Setup Override] almost exclusively I need the default plot to file path to be matched to the current sheet set at all times.  I see in the VBAIDE the class "AcSmEvent" and the member "ACSM_DATABASE_LOAD_COMPLETE" but I have no experience with VBA.

Would these be useful in constructing the reactor I want?

Is the member identified only indicating the last loaded sheet set and not the current sheet set (e.g., a switch between sheet sets happened after the last loaded sheet set)?

Is there a VLisp method to get at the current sheet set?

Thanks

---------------------------------------------Signature--------------------------------------------
Civil Design Professional Since 1983 (Intergraph), AutoCAD since 1989

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Intel﴾R﴿ Core﴾TM﴿ i9-12900KF CPU 3.19GHz; 32 GB DDR4 4266 Dual Channel RAM
nVidia Quadro RTX 4000; AutoCAD Civil 3D 2023.2.1 Update
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost