Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Mentor
coopdetat
Message 1 of 1 (117 Views)

Reactor to Sheet Set load Complete

117 Views, 0 Replies
02-22-2013 07:35 AM

I am trying to find a way to make a reactor respond to making a sheet set current by any means.  I want to identify the current Sheet Set and at first I thought what I needed was SSFOUND but that variable is associated with the current drawing and not the current Sheet Set.  I have a command based method to set the default plot to file path based on the current drawing path but I would rather automate it based on any activity that makes a sheet set current.  Since I use [Sheet Set item right-click menu>Publish>Publish using Page Setup Override] almost exclusively I need the default plot to file path to be matched to the current sheet set at all times.  I see in the VBAIDE the class "AcSmEvent" and the member "ACSM_DATABASE_LOAD_COMPLETE" but I have no experience with VBA.

Would these be useful in constructing the reactor I want?

Is the member identified only indicating the last loaded sheet set and not the current sheet set (e.g., a switch between sheet sets happened after the last loaded sheet set)?

Is there a VLisp method to get at the current sheet set?

Thanks

---------------------------------------------Signature--------------------------------------------
Civil Design Professional Since 1983 (Intergraph), AutoCAD since 1989

It is said that a fool's voice is known by multitude of words... I'm
just writing this stuff instead of saying it outloud... that's my loophole.

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - Service Pack 1
Intel﴾R﴿ Core﴾TM﴿ i7-3820 CPU 3.60GHz; 16 GB DDR3 Dual Channel RAM
nVidia Quadro 4000; AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013, sp1

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community