Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Contributor
brandzo
Message 1 of 3 (209 Views)

Progress bar dilemma...

209 Views, 2 Replies
03-28-2011 01:42 AM

Hi everybody,

After wasting a significant amount of time trying to incorporate some progress bar in one of my routines, I came up with next conclusion: There are some things I cannot do while progress bar dialog box is active. Am I right? For example, I wanted to draw a thousands of lines by simple LINE command and show some progress bar dialog box, but it seems impossible to do so.

Does somebody have the same problem? All messages and solutions regarding the progress bar questions I've seen are related to simply put the one of pbar codes inside the WHILE or REPEAT loop and count the number of passages, but if there is a command like LINE, POLYGON, or so inside this loop, the pbar immediately freezes...

Am I right or wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

*Expert Elite*
pbejse
Message 2 of 3 (205 Views)

Re: Progress bar dilemma...

03-28-2011 02:27 AM in reply to: brandzo

This Link <--- clock me

On that page look for porgress bar.lsp/dcl

Distinguished Contributor
markruys
Message 3 of 3 (158 Views)

Re: Progress bar dilemma...

03-29-2011 12:18 PM in reply to: brandzo

from the express tools

(acet-ui-progress ...

it does exactly what you want

you can also use the (acet-ui-status ....

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community