Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Message 1 of 2 (181 Views)

Pick button on 16-button puck is double clicking. HELP!

181 Views, 1 Replies
09-27-2012 12:28 PM

We just moved my Autocad 2005, with my CADPro digitizer and 16 button puck to a new PC with 34-bit.  All of my buttons work as I programmed them except the pick button.  Any ideas oldtimers?

Thanks!

Papatya

*Expert Elite*
Kent1Cooper
Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)

Re: Pick button on 16-button puck is double clicking. HELP!

09-27-2012 01:35 PM in reply to: pcurtis

pcurtis wrote:

We just moved my Autocad 2005, with my CADPro digitizer and 16 button puck to a new PC with 34-bit.  All of my buttons work as I programmed them except the pick button.  Any ideas oldtimers?

Perhaps [could be structured differently in different versions of operating system]:
Windows Explorer or My Computer or Control Panel / Tools pull-down / Folder Options... item / General tab / "Click items as follows" area has a choice between single-clicking and double-clicking to open an item.

Kent Cooper

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community