Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Large Thank You

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
kpennell
358 Views, 6 Replies

One Large Thank You

I would like to extent a large thank you to those subscribers, viewing and responding on this discussion group.  I have learned a lot, and gained a better understanding.  I found this discussion group I'd say about ten years ago.  It not take long to learn the proper etiquite.

It has also given me the incentive to do some proper training, perhaps in C or .NET, i haven't decided yet, but that's going to be a large commitment, and huge portion of my life.

I'd also like to suggest that AutoDESK change how they title an author.  My title for example is "Distinguished Contributor".

Its more like "one who have asked a lot of questions to date".  There are a lot of you folks out there that are "*Expert Elite*" and you should be.

But again THANK YOU.

KP

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Lee_Mac
in reply to: kpennell

That's a very kind gesture KP, I appreciate your words of gratitude for those who contribute to this community, and I'm delighted to have been able to assist you when possible.

Lee

Message 3 of 7
Kent1Cooper

@kpennell wrote:

I would like to extent a large thank you to those subscribers, viewing and responding on this discussion group.  I have learned a lot, and gained a better understanding.  I found this discussion group I'd say about ten years ago.  It not take long to learn the proper etiquite.

I'd also like to suggest that AutoDESK change how they title an author.  My title for example is "Distinguished Contributor".

Its more like "one who have asked a lot of questions to date". ....

It's our pleasure to help out when we can [otherwise I guess we wouldn't be here].  Your suggestion about categorization of Users has also been raised and debated among us EE people and the administrators of the EE program who have access to the website people, with various suggestions about criteria such as weighing initiation of posts against answering the posts of others, and so on.  I don't know that it's been settled in any way, but AutoDesk is aware of the issue, and it may be that they'll structure all of that differently some time.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 4 of 7
kpennell

That is very good to know.  I always try to remember to say a topic has been solved and give the proper credit for such rating or statistic.  Hopefully that counts too.

Love Lisp.

KP

Message 5 of 7
Ajilal.Vijayan

Also I think as per the current criteria,'Spam authors' are going to become "*Expert Elite*".

By counting the number of posts they are making everyday !!

Message 6 of 7
kpennell

That's where my head was, when I mentioned that I was a "distinguished contributor".  I suppose I'm contributing to the number of topics, but rarely do I have an opportunity to find solutions.

Tho last week I did respond to a topic that I thought would be the answer in another autodesk discussion group.

Message 7 of 7
scot-65
in reply to: Ajilal.Vijayan

Every bar has a "Norm". This forum is no exception.
Cheers!

Scot-65
A gift of extraordinary Common Sense does not require an Acronym Suffix to be added to my given name.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost