Multileader's block insertion point

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
EKey
1516 Views, 4 Replies

Multileader's block insertion point

Hello,

My multileader style uses a block as a content. How can I find world coordinates of insertion poit of block entity within multileaders?

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Lee_Mac
in reply to: EKey
Message 3 of 5
EKey
in reply to: Lee_Mac

Lee,

Thank you.Regards,

EK

Message 4 of 5
Lee_Mac
in reply to: EKey

You're welcome EK, all the best.

Message 5 of 5
elrodl
in reply to: Lee_Mac

Hey Lee, it's been a long time since I was in the AutoCAD customization game and you helped me out many times before. I'm hoping you can help me again even though I know this is a very old thread.

What is the vla equivalent of the DXF 15 code for a multileader's block insertion point? I'm trying to figure out how to find the insertion point of an mleader which doesn't have an actual leader attached to it (it was created using the 'mleadercollect' command). I know I haven't done much coding in the Autolisp and Visual Lisp languages in many years, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get this info. These are the way I've tried to get this info:

1. Using vlax-dump-object on a multileader object did not reveal a property or method from which I could extract the insertion point.
  2. Cycling through the multileader collection for an example object yielded an insertion point but it was for the block reference itself so it evaluates to the center of the block (0,0,0).
  3. Cycling through the block collection only yields the information on individual blocks, not each specific insertion of the block. Is there an insert collection similar to the block collection? If so, I can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance!

Lonnie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost