Did you mean: 

Modify lisp of block count list into a Autocad table

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Facilo
2157 Views, 3 Replies

Modify lisp of block count list into a Autocad table

Hello to you
I am looking for how to change this seal that lisp account the selection blocks outgoing Autocad a table with the following columns result:
Column 1: Serial number, column 2: name of the block, column 3: number of identical blocks, column 4: block design.
sorting block name

change to achieve the following result:
Column 1: Serial number, column 2: attribute "BRAND" blocks various values ​​"A" or "B" etc ... (the brand manufacturer several different brands), column 3 block name, column 4: attribute blocks "PRODUCT" different values ​​"D" or "E" etc ... (the name of the product several different designation), column 5: number of identical blocks, column 6: block design.
sorting 1 of "BRAND" value with sort on 2 block name, with sort on 3 "PRODUCT" value.

This is a lisp that we use every day for tables nomenclature of blocks.
Thank you for your help in advance.
Very cordially.
Hervé

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Facilo
in reply to: Facilo

Hello you,

I have modify the lisp joint but i can't groupe with the "reference" tag at least. See the attached file TABM.lsp at modify and the Autocad 2013 file for the example.

Can you help me to resolve this thing.

Thanks for advance and best regards.

Message 3 of 4
Facilo

Hello to you,
I come to you because the lisp attached will not work with dynamic blocks. I get a list with names bizzares instead of the AutoCAD block name list. Can you throw them a look. In advance, thank you for your answer. cordially

Message 4 of 4
Facilo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost