Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middle click functionality - how to make it [Keyboard key] + [Right click]

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
467 Views, 1 Reply

Middle click functionality - how to make it [Keyboard key] + [Right click]

Hello, I'm a Mac user with Boot Camp. I'm looking forward to buy the new Apple Magic Mouse, but it lacks middle click functionality at this moment. We all know that pressing and dragging with middle button will pan the view around. Together with scroll wheel it's a powerful navigation through the drawing.

However, I would like to customize Autocad for different shortcut - maybe something like [Control] + [Right Click] to pan the view around. I've checked options, but didn't found anything specific for that.

So... Help appreciated 🙂
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

if your computer ist fast enough...
i normaly don´t use pan anymore...
just mouse wheel zoom out,
move the mouse where i want to zoom in,
mouse wheel zoom in....

erephas wrote:
> Hello, I'm a Mac user with Boot Camp. I'm looking forward to buy the new Apple Magic Mouse, but it lacks middle click functionality at this moment. We all know that pressing and dragging with middle button will pan the view around. Together with scroll wheel it's a powerful navigation through the drawing.
>
> However, I would like to customize Autocad for different shortcut - maybe something like [Control] + [Right Click] to pan the view around. I've checked options, but didn't found anything specific for that.
>
> So... Help appreciated 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost