Did you mean: 

Lisp Routine Load Issues

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
brian.wiley
757 Views, 7 Replies

Lisp Routine Load Issues

I recently upgrading to ACA 2014. I have set my trusted locations, my file path, the startup suite, and the system variable to load acad.lisp on startup. Most of my lisp routines load, but not all. I still have my ACA 2011 loaded, all settings are applied as required, yet I do not have the same issue with the same lisp routines. This has become very annoying as I have to reload my lisp routines for every drawing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: brian.wiley

Surely it's annoying but it's likely something solve-able. I don't have 2014 myself but hopefully can offer some assistance regardless. Firstly though you were a bit scarce on the information.

Are you saying that some of your lisp routines will load and others will not load? Are all of these files within the same location in windows? Are they within the SFSP?

Do the lisp routines not loading have any malicious code or what acad 2014 may consider malicious?

Try issuing a (findfile "yourlisp.lsp") on the missing commands to see where the file is located. If acad tells you "File not Found." then the file is not within the SFSP and will need to be moved within them/the trusted files location.

Frankly, you could do a search on your computer drives for .lsp and move anything that isn't in a folder that starts with ...../Autodesk/.... to within a location that is trusted and within the sfsp, add them to your startup suite and go. Of course this only works for .lsp files but afaik you've created and placed all of these lsp files yourself and know exactly which commands belong to which lisp files....

Let me know if your issue remains unresolved after taking a look at these tips, may need someone a bit more inclined to deal with acad2014, though we'll see

Message 3 of 8
brian.wiley
in reply to: Anonymous

All of these files are indeed within the same location in windows & within the SFSP. I'm not sure about the malicious code, but I've attached one of the lisp files that is not loading. Is there possibly a maximum number of lisp files that can be loaded upon startup?

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Well for that particular lisp routine you could select all and copy then paste into one of the files that is successfully loading, down at the very bottom or at the very top of the routine, making sure that the last );end is before the first (defun) for the routine you're pasting into.

that would allow you usage of the shortcut zoom commands because there's nothing within them that should cause issues. I'm only speculating about the malicious code not loading properly because of the trusted security enhancements added in acad2014, frankly it's probably something else but try adding the non-loading code portions to a .lsp file that is successfully loading, that would be a band-aid fix that well, would also be a permanent fix unless you'd need to keep the files separated for some reason.

hth

Message 5 of 8
gccdaemon

SECURELOAD set it to zero

Andrew Ingram
Civil 3D x64 2019
Win 10 x64 Pro
Intel Xeon E5-1620
32 GB Ram
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: gccdaemon

There you go.

Message 7 of 8
dgorsman

Stupid question time: ACAD.LSP, or ACADDOC.LSP?

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 8 of 8
brian.wiley
in reply to: Anonymous

I combined a few files and deleted a few others to get under 50 and now my lisp files are all loading correctly.

Thanks to everyone for their input!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost