Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Distinguished Contributor
DP-Mike
Message 1 of 1 (202 Views)

Layer Dialogue Box, Invert Filter

202 Views, 0 Replies
10-02-2012 11:49 AM

Is it possible to make "Invert Filter" in the Layer Properties Manager checked by default so every time I open a drawing I don't have to open layers and check the box? 

And no I will not UnCheck "Apply Layer Filter to Toolbar," that defeats the purpose of the filter when using the Layer Pulldown Toolbar.

Personnaly I'm very tired of many settings not staying from one session of Cad to another. I know it's one step probably once a day, but some days I go back into old drawings 4 or 5 times and each time I click Layer Pull Down and get only the XREF layers. Plus when I have to reset multiple things, (column sizes and order in layer properties box, both open dialogue boxes, size of open boxes) every day it seems less productive.

Thanks

DP Mike

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community