Did you mean: 

Information on AutoCAD Exchange Apps

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
StephenPreston
224 Views, 0 Replies

Information on AutoCAD Exchange Apps

Hi,

If you're developing LISP routines for AutoCAD 2012, you might be interested in publishing your plug-ins on the new 'Apps' tab on the Exchange in-product browser window. I've seen comments posted to some forums indicating a belief that this is only available for ADN members. That's not true - anyone can submit their plug-in(s).

If you're interested in publishing your plug-in, then please visit our new developer center - www.autodesk.com/developapps - for more information. My team are reviewing and testing all the submissions, so I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have that aren't addressed in the developer center.

Cheers,

Stephen Preston

Autodesk Developer Network

PS  In just the last month, customers have already downloaded several thousand products from Apps.  Some developers have had their products downloaded hundreds of times. Right now most downloads from Apps are free products – so free and low cost products is the current sweet spot.  Posting something for free is a great way to share your great work; its also a way to easily identify and develop positive relationships with new customers.

Cheers,

Stephen Preston
Autodesk Developer Network
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost