Did you mean: 

How to Load ObjectARX in autocad OEM

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
heomap
1044 Views, 7 Replies

How to Load ObjectARX in autocad OEM

Hi All,

I meet problem with autocad OEM, I don't know how to load arx in  autocad OEM,If some one know it, please tell me.I can't find the way for this problem.I'm using visual stuido 2008 sp1 for building example arx and then i will load it in autocad OEM. I use command "arx" to load it, but it not work.I have a list arx files, i want it auto load list arx files when i start autocad OEM.I can't the way for it. i'm using  AutoCAD OEM 2011.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Patchy
in reply to: heomap

APPLOAD, add them in Startup Suite?

Message 3 of 8
heomap
in reply to: Patchy

yes, when i command appload,ap, it not show diaglog for me select arx,and i don't know what difference object arx for autocad and autocad oem?,we need to modify object arx when we use autocad oem?

Message 4 of 8
dgorsman

Does OEM AutoCAD even support the loading of third-party ARX/DBX files?  Check with whoever sold you the OEM package.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 5 of 8
heomap
in reply to: dgorsman

Hi all,

I don't know config object arx for  build it,using it in autocad oem, If i want to load arx in autocad oem, what i need to do?

config  visual studio 2008 for build arx?? or some things. please tell me detail about it.

Message 6 of 8
artc2

Only ARX applications that are built along with the OEM application itself and are bound to that OEM application can be loaded into that OEM application.

Message 7 of 8
FRFR1426

To load at startup an ARX in AutoCAD OEM, you have to add it in the page Your modules in the AutoCAD OEM Make Wizard and check Required ObjectARX.

Maxence DELANNOY
Manager
Add-ins development for Autodesk software products
http://wiip.fr
Message 8 of 8
Jonathan3891

I recommend adding a support folder to the location of your arx files. Then add this to your acaddoc lisp file 

(arxload "FileName.arx")

Jonathan Norton
Blog | Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost