Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Mahanama
Message 1 of 4 (87 Views)

How to Insert paper space scale automaticaly in layout title

87 Views, 3 Replies
12-05-2007 07:37 PM
How can I insert the paper space scale in my layout title box. There is no direct field to insert and no direct system variable to insert. I tried with Diesel functions also. But I couldn't. If anybody know how to do this Pl. let me know.
*tcebob
Message 2 of 4 (87 Views)

Re: How to Insert paper space scale automaticaly in layout title

12-06-2007 11:33 AM in reply to: Mahanama
I've never seen a paper space layout other than 1:1 scale. Or are you referring to the
scale of the principal viewport?

rs

wrote in message news:5793909@discussion.autodesk.com...
How can I insert the paper space scale in my layout title box. There is no direct field to
insert and no direct system variable to insert. I tried with Diesel functions also. But I
couldn't. If anybody know how to do this Pl. let me know.
Mahanama
Message 3 of 4 (87 Views)

12-06-2007 09:58 PM in reply to: Mahanama
I need to plot Layout1. This is 1:2 scale. I need to automatically fill the Scale cage in the title box just like date and file name.
*Gordon Stephens
Message 4 of 4 (87 Views)

12-07-2007 03:16 AM in reply to: Mahanama
There is a field that refers to the Viewport custom scale of 1:2 in this case.
--
Gordon

wrote in message news:5795059@discussion.autodesk.com...
I need to plot Layout1. This is 1:2 scale. I need to automatically fill the Scale cage in the title box just like date
and file name.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community