Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i access to subentity with using (ssget "c" pt1 pt2)

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ahmet471985
432 Views, 6 Replies

How can i access to subentity with using (ssget "c" pt1 pt2)

How can i access to subentity with using  (ssget "c"  pt1 pt2)

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
stevor
in reply to: ahmet471985

If it is an INSERT that is in the SS returned by ssget, then use NENTSEL to step thru the subents.
S
Message 3 of 7
ahmet471985
in reply to: stevor

I am using crossing method how can i put point to nentselp?

Message 4 of 7
pbejse

@ahmet471985 wrote:

How can i access to subentity with using  (ssget "c"  pt1 pt2)

The qustion is not very clear ahmet471985, are you wanting to select objects on a specific coordinates on a drawing screen or layout?

Has this something to do with your other thread "how to access to nested ojects with ssget function?" Is this new thread a re-phrased version of the other one? 

Message 5 of 7
ahmet471985
in reply to: pbejse

İ want to ask How to using :N mode in ssget .Can be (ssget "c:N") for accessing Nested objects.

Message 6 of 7
pbejse

@ahmet471985 wrote:

İ want to ask How to using :N mode in ssget .Can be (ssget "c:N") for accessing Nested objects.

You know what, I dont really know Smiley LOL

Never did use that selecton mode, A wise man once told me, that method produces unreliable result. so i shied away from that,

Message 7 of 7
Kent1Cooper

@ahmet471985 wrote:

I haven't used that one, either, but certainly you don't want the c in there, but rather just (ssget ":N").  Using the returned results looks complicated -- the AutoLISP Reference directs you to call (ssnamex) with transformation matrices to get at the nested entity somehow, since what actually goes into the selection set returned by (ssget ":N") is the parent entity [e.g. the Block it's nested in].

Kent Cooper, AIA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost