Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with SSGET for selecting Multiple Objects

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ralstogj
1263 Views, 2 Replies

Help with SSGET for selecting Multiple Objects

Hi I have this code that I wrote years ago that I want to update to select two types of civil3d objects and show them selected with grips on the screen. This function works fine

(defun C:SELFEATURE ()
(ssget "_X" '((0 . "AECC_FEATURE_LINE")))
(setq sset (ssget "P"))
(if sset
(progn
(sssetfirst sset sset)
;(command "_.PROPERTIES")
)
)
)

(defun c:SF () (C:SELFEATURE))

but if I add the extra object like this which I assume is the wrong synatax i only get the second type of objects. Can anyone provide the correct syntax I should be using for slecting more than one object in an ssget statement.

(defun C:SELFEATURE ()
(ssget "_X" '((0 . "AECC_FEATURE_LINE","AECC_AUTO_CORRIDOR_FEATURE_LINE")))
(setq sset (ssget "P"))
(if sset
(progn
(sssetfirst sset sset)
;(command "_.PROPERTIES")
)
)
)

(defun c:SF () (C:SELFEATURE))

Regards

Justin Ralston
http://c3dxtreme.blogspot.com/
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
_Tharwat
in reply to: ralstogj

(ssget "_X" '((0 . "AECC_FEATURE_LINE,AECC_AUTO_CORRIDOR_FEATURE_LINE")))

One string quotes is enough to include as many object names as you want .

Tharwat

Message 3 of 3
ralstogj
in reply to: ralstogj

That was the problem thanks for the help Regards Justin Ralston Senior Engineer - Manager Queenstown AIREY CONSULTANTS LTD P.O.Box 2069, Wakatipu, Queenstown, 9349? Level 2, Von House, Remarkables Park Ph +64 3 442 3101 ? Fax +64 3 442 3102 ? Mob +64 274 566 660 Email justinr@aireys.co.nz ? Web www.aireys.co.nzThe information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use of its contents. AIREY CONSULTANTS LIMITED ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CHANGES MADE TO THIS EMAIL OR ANY ATTACHMENTS AFTER TRANSMISSION FROM AIREY CONSULTANTS LTD. If received in error you are asked to destroy the email and contact the sender immediately. P Please consider the environment before printing this email.
Regards

Justin Ralston
http://c3dxtreme.blogspot.com/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost