Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex Lisp Routine

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
jarrad27
6320 Views, 24 Replies

Flex Lisp Routine

I'm looking to get my hands on a lisp routine that will draw a uniform "zig zag" patter along a pline. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or pass along their own lisp? Thank you in advance for any help.

Jarrad

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
stevesfr
in reply to: Anonymous

@azrdgldr

I'll be a MF'er.  It works fine !!!   What the heck could have been going wrong before, we'll never know.

Cheers and beers to you from this OLD hacker from Central IL.   I just thought Kent's linetype was sort of neat and why the round peg would not go in the round hole was unbelieveable and frustrating.  I never "tease" or piss off my Acad, so I know I was not something like screwing with any registers etc.

Thanks again... hope to pass on the help someday if I can.

Steve

Message 22 of 25
Kent1Cooper
in reply to: stevesfr

@stevesfr wrote:

....  It works fine !!!   What the heck could have been going wrong before, we'll never know.

Cheers and beers to you from this OLD hacker from Central IL.   I just thought Kent's linetype was sort of neat and why the round peg would not go in the round hole was unbelieveable and frustrating.  ....

I'm glad you got it working, finally.  But I confess to being a little disappointed that there wasn't some specific identifiable reason that it wasn't before -- maybe we could all have learned something interesting....

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 23 of 25
stevesfr
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

Kent...I still have all the files before the last batch of steve*.* files sent to me.

I will try to get the old ones perhaps to click and report to all here. The one item that may have been a problem would be the Windoz Vista I am using.  Of course I can't move over to the new laptop because its 64 bit and the Acad is 32 bit.

Stupid Vista is always saying NO to renaming or saving edited files without first going to properties and changing the settings.  OH give me back my ACAD 10 DOS where dos never ever prevented one from doing what one needed to do.

I honestly don't think my efficiency has improved more than ten percent from Acad 10 to Acad 2008. We do more chrome plated drawings because we can, not because we must.  Oh well.......   thanks for ideas and final help guys !

Steve

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: stevesfr

SteveFR

Your welcome and my pleasure.  I have dabbled in creating a few custom linetypes for fencing, EOP, Walls and Road striping (22 years worth of CAD) so it was easy for me to get and adjust Kent's data.  Like anything you have to know what you are doing to fix what's wrong.  I personally don't like the AutoCAD feature to create lines, it doesn't space things the way I would like after there translation.

Kent,
There was nothing special I did to to fix this problem.  Like you and I, we know linetypes and what it takes to make them and what kind of data is takes.  I added a return here and there and removed some unnecessary line returns also here and there and it worked.

Message 25 of 25

Is there a lisp routine to draw zig zag polylines using lisp.

Bireshwar

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost