Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

*Barr
Message 31 of 33 (21 Views)

Re: Explode Command

06-29-2004 04:49 AM in reply to: sashk
Hi sashk - Lines, circles and arcs cannot be exploded, as you know. You're right -- unless those entities are filtered out, they will be 'added to the count' of entities to be exploded (even though they cannot be exploded). So simply add them to the list of entity types to filter out: (setq safetypes (list "DIMENSION" "HATCH" "LINE" "CIRCLE" "ARC")) and they won't be counted among the entities to be exploded. Same results, different count. -doug by the way, when I call you sashk, I somehow don't think that's your name... care to enlighten me? "sashk" wrote in message news:16772763.1088463619828.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > I noticed one more thing that I tried to get to work.... > > When I select things like lines, circles, arcs, etc., it still says that they exploded them. I tried to make it filter those things out like how the normal explode command would do, but I messed up. Is there a way when those types of objects are selected, it will filter them out??? > > Thanks so much for all of your help. This routine is great. It helps to prevent accidental mistakes
Distinguished Contributor
sashk
Message 32 of 33 (21 Views)

06-29-2004 08:24 AM in reply to: sashk
Doug,

People call me Sash because my name (real name) is difficult to pronounce. I was calling you Barr at the beginning, but it took me a few posts to figure out that your name was Doug.

BTW, because my knowledge of lisp is really limited, where do I find a good listing of the associations. The routine looks somewhat simple, but assoc and counters are something that I do not know. Thanks again for all of your help. It has been truly great!
*Barr
Message 33 of 33 (21 Views)

06-29-2004 08:44 AM in reply to: sashk
> BTW, because my knowledge of lisp is really limited, where do I find a good listing of the associations. The routine looks somewhat simple, but assoc and counters are something that I do not know. Thanks again for all of your help. It has been truly great! I've searched high & low for a listing of the asoc values in Acad Help files. A few are noted, but there's no complete listing. Some assoc values are specific to the entity type, and mean something different when the entity is a block rather than a circle, for example. I know that a complete listing of all assoc values, specific to their entity type, is listed in the Lisp Customization Manual which was included in Acad 12's set of books. I have that at home. Perhaps someone here knows where to find that listing. -doug

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community