Dilaog Box customisation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
scott_macphail
112 Views, 1 Reply

Dilaog Box customisation

Hi,
I presume this is an easy one for most of you:

I would like to create a new layout Dialog Box (or modify an existing one) to run with the Attribute edit command, basically to allow more information to be displayed at one time than the standard 9 lines / previous / next options.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Mac

Using Autocad 2004
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: scott_macphail

We wrote a 'Block Attribute Assistant' some years ago, for 2000, I just tested it for 2002 and it works, using ActiveX. If you'd like a copy go to customer-files and download. Control the following mulitiple block reference by selection: BLOCKS ======= Layer Rotation Height Width Values ATTRIBUTE ========= Font Layer Color Rotation Height Width Oblique Angle Tag Values -- Rudy@Cadentity.com AUTODESK Authorized Developer www.Cadentity.com MASi "Macphail" wrote in message news:14913411.1077294493720.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > Hi, > I presume this is an easy one for most of you: > > I would like to create a new layout Dialog Box (or modify an existing one) to run with the Attribute edit command, basically to allow more information to be displayed at one time than the standard 9 lines / previous / next options. > > Can anyone point me in the right direction? > > Mac > > Using Autocad 2004

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost