Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Distinguished Contributor
Jroper
Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Delete toobar from partial cui menu

186 Views, 1 Replies
02-15-2013 01:11 PM

I have what I think is a simple question, but I am having difficulty with it. I have a company .cuix menu that is loaded as a partial menu to the main acad.cuix file. I want to delete all the toolbars and pull down menus associated with it and leave the other stuff in place. This is in Autocad 2011 but should also translate to 2013. So far, I have tried opening the CUI menu, going to the company.cuix partial menu and deleting the toolbars. Then I hit save, then Apply. Toolbars disappear and pulldown menus go away. But when I reload AutoCAD they come back. What am I missing here?

Mentor
aqdam1978
Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)

Re: Delete toobar from partial cui menu

02-15-2013 04:47 PM in reply to: Jroper

Hi Jroper,

do not delete it just unload it.

type cui in command prompt end press enter then unload company.cuix.

see the attached screen shot of my autocad.

you can use cuix files for AutoCAD 2010-2013

and cui files for AutoCAD 2006-2009

cuix is just zipped version of cui, you can extract it via 7-zip

good luck

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community