Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate Acad Help

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
148 Views, 4 Replies

Deactivate Acad Help

Hi has anyone idea how help can be detached from F1 button. (i hate it when i want to hit esc, miss it and hit f1) thx
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
EC-CAD
in reply to: Anonymous

You might try modifying your menu Accelerator keys.
In your .mns file, search for "**accelerators", then add:

***ACCELERATORS
["F1"]^c^c
------------------------
Save the file, and do a Menuunload, unload all, check the 'Replace all' check box, browse, pick your .mns and 'Open' to recompile.

Bob
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I don't think this has worked correctly since R2002. The added "F1" accelerator will work, but it will still additionally bring up the AutoCAD Help. At least this is the behavior that I have witnessed. Maybe there's a setting that I don't know about? -- Phil Kenewell ---------------------- Gage Designer North American Lighting, Inc.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Nevermind - I checked it out on my machine. Apparently, it's been changed again in R2004 and works again like it did before.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

This question seems to come up a lot, there was a big discussion not too long ago. I think maybe in the .2004 group. this command in the Accelerater section was recommended. I tried it and it worked, so it must be right, right? [INTERNAL+"F1"]^C^C Now, I have no clue what INTERNAL does but it works. For other keys, too, like the ESC key (if you would want to change it.) rs "discussione" wrote in message news:403ca329$1_2@newsprd01... > Hi > has anyone idea how help can be detached from F1 button. > (i hate it when i want to hit esc, miss it and hit f1) > thx > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost