Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

*Expert Elite*
azrdgldr
Message 11 of 12 (462 Views)

Re: Convert All Multileaders into "Old" Leaders

07-29-2011 12:20 PM in reply to: bbarkman

What I meant about autorun, is that you wouldn't have to type the command name at the command prompt.  It would start running as soon as it is loaded and no typing of MLDR2LDR.

For your crooked leaders, what do you have your object snaps set to?  Sometimes when you run a iisp program and you have a running osnap, it will snap to the object and not take the actual coordinates.  If this is the problem place a (setvar "OSMODE" 0) after you extract the current layer name and then reset it when you exit if you want.

For the points I used your function so you probably are as good as I am on acquiring points.  But if you are still having issues, repost and I'll see if I can help.

Contributor
bbarkman
Message 12 of 12 (459 Views)

Re: Convert All Multileaders into "Old" Leaders

07-29-2011 12:40 PM in reply to: azrdgldr

That did the trick.  I forgot about OSMODE.  I'll probably won't autorun it because this is for a specific client.  It could be counterproductive to automatically nuke mleaders upon opening any drawing (we use them a lot).  Next I'm going to attempt to adapt the code so that you can select multiple drawings and do the same thing.  I think that will require DOSLIB which I am not too familiar with.  This will work just fine in the meantime.

Thanks again for your help!

BTW...here is the updated lisp.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community