Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotative objects

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
keithc03
448 Views, 4 Replies

Annotative objects

is it possible select all ANNOTATIVE objects in a DWG and  to set a Viewport/ANNO scale for all  via lisp

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pbejse
in reply to: keithc03

@keithc03 wrote:

is it possible select all ANNOTATIVE objects in a DWG and  to set a Viewport/ANNO scale for all  via lisp

Start with  search button keithc03. See where it leads you  Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
keithc03

thank you for such a prompt response to my question

I can only imagine how much joy your other 1,411 post must have given people

why you would bother with such a reply confounds me, most would have thougt it better to stay quiet, and not confirm thier stupidity

I have in the past found these discussion groups informative and useful, seem times are changing !!!!

Message 4 of 5
pbejse

@keithc03 wrote:

thank you for such a prompt response to my question

I can only imagine how much joy your other 1,411 post must have given people

why you would bother with such a reply confounds me, most would have thougt it better to stay quiet, and not confirm thier stupidity

I have in the past found these discussion groups informative and useful, seem times are changing !!!!

More often than not, the question and/or request already been asked and answered , And due to the vagueness of some of the  questions posted here. Most forum members end up giving the wrong advices/suggestions.

For that reason i replied Start with  search button for there are other posters not even aware of that little box. And i also believed that particular request been address before. Only the requester could verify if the results lead to the question in hand.

I should've notice the number of post under your username and assumed you already tried searching. but hey.. I am no clairvoyant.

BTW: the short answer to your question is YES🙂 

Message 5 of 5
peter_pan_y_vino

😂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost