Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acaddoc.lsp routine during publish - AutoCAD 2014

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1368 Views, 5 Replies

Acaddoc.lsp routine during publish - AutoCAD 2014

AutoCAD 2014 - Any suggestions on how to get my LISP routine to run during a publish?  I have put the routine into an acaddoc.lsp file and loaded it into the trusted locations as well as the support path.  It will not work.  I have also tried changing the secureload to 0 and 2 and it still will not run during publish.  This LISP routine restores a layerstate specified by a text file and works great when you open the drawings individually.  It has worked for us in AutoCAD 2008 great when we put it into the startup suite.  (we've tried that too and it will not work when we publish in 2014).

I found out that the acaddoc.lsp works during a publish but it doesn't seem to be working for us.  Looking for suggestions on a possible setting to change or another way altogether to publish and restore a layerstate prior to plotting.  We xref a base file into several (100's) of drawings that need to look different in each drawing.  Looking for a way to accomplish the same thing without opening all our drawings prior to publishing.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
hmsilva
in reply to: Anonymous

hillrunner,

I don't have AutoCad at this moment, but just one question, to see if I understand better what is happening with the "publish" in AutoCAD 2014.

When you "publish", the first published sheet, run your lisp routine, or not?

Henrique

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

No it does not run on the 1st sheet published.

Message 4 of 6
alanjt_

Is the first sheet within the already open file?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: alanjt_

1st sheet is not open.

Message 6 of 6
fenton.webb

As you mention SECURELOAD in this thread, I'm posting this white paper for you guys to checkout http://adndevblog.typepad.com/autocad/2013/07/all-you-need-to-know-about-autocad-secureload-au.html

Fenton Webb
AutoCAD Engineering
Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost