Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Distinguished Contributor
TONELLAL
Message 1 of 4 (602 Views)

ATTIN / ATTOUT with dynamic blocks

602 Views, 3 Replies
04-19-2011 08:45 AM

I need to modify block attributes with XL, then send them back to the dwg. ATTIN / ATTOUT functions, but in the xls file, there is the "block name" property, which shows, for dynamic blocks, names like "*U14". It is normal for dynamic blocks, but i'd prefer see the "Effective name" property, instead of the "name" property. Do you know how can I modify the ATTOUT.LSP / ATTIN.LSP files to do this ?

Mentor
mid-awe
Message 2 of 4 (367 Views)

Re: ATTIN / ATTOUT with dynamic blocks

01-11-2013 09:53 AM in reply to: TONELLAL

I would really like to know this answer as well. It would be great if I could get the values printed to the CL.

*Expert Elite*
braudpat
Message 3 of 4 (344 Views)

01-15-2013 04:50 AM in reply to: mid-awe

Hello

Here a new version of ATTIN / ATTOUT (with corrections for Dynamic Blocks) by the a nice french guy

It's not me, I am NULL in Lisp/VLisp !  Maybe it can help you ...

Bye, Pat

Bye, Pat

Mentor
mid-awe
Message 4 of 4 (334 Views)

01-15-2013 06:38 AM in reply to: braudpat

Thank you. :smileyvery-happy:

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community