VBA
Discuss AutoCAD ActiveX and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) questions here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compile error in hidden module: qwestuti.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
intcadd
1111 Views, 1 Reply

compile error in hidden module: qwestuti.

Hi, I'm updating my system and I'm getting this message when I try to used the VBARUN commands, I'm using AUTOCAD 2014 and my computer is windows 8.

The message said.

THIS ERROR COMMONLY OCCURS WHEN CODE IS IINCOMPATIBLE WITH THE VERSION, PLATFORM, OR ARCHITETURE OR THIS APPLICATION. CLICK HELP FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO CORRECT THIS ERROR.

And when I click help said this.

Compile error in hidden module: <module name>

A protected module can't be displayed. This error has the following cause and solution:

• There is a compilation error in the code of the specified module, but it can't be displayed because the projectis protected.

Unprotect the project, and then run the code again to view the error.

For additional information, select the item in question and press F1(in Windows) or HELP (on the Macintosh).

BUT I'M NOT SURE HOW TO FIXED CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: intcadd

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

Am I correct that the DVB-file is password-protected? If so start AutoCAD, load your VBA-module (without starting anything within the module), run command _VBAIDE and open the project ==> you'll get a dialog requesting the password, type it in, then (within the project properties) unprotect the project, save it and now you are in a state to debug it without issues.

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost