Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2013 - Vault Mirror-Basic Vault

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
karthur1
943 Views, 6 Replies

Vault 2013 - Vault Mirror-Basic Vault

Where can I find the "VaultMirror-BaseVault.exe" for Vault 2013? 

From C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ADMS 2013\SDK, I ran the setup.exe.  I then went to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Autodesk Vault 2013 SDK\util but there is no Vaultmirror found there.

There is a VaultMirror folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Autodesk Vault 2013 SDK\VS10\CSharp, but there is no VaultMirror-Basic.exe there.

Thanks,

Kirk

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
olearya
in reply to: karthur1

Hey Kirk,

Details here:

http://justonesandzeros.typepad.com/blog/2012/03/wheres-vault-mirror.html

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 7
karthur1
in reply to: olearya

Downloaded and installed the Vault mirror from the app store. During the install, it never asked for the installation directory and I still cant find the VaultMirror.exe that I need to run with the command prompt.

Can you tell me where this was installed to or where I can find the Vault Mirror exectuable?

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
olearya

Should be able to locate the exe here

%AppData%\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 7
karthur1

Allan,

I just looked at my vault mirror log and it does not show any errors.  I actually thought that it would be since I just installed ADMS 2013 (was 2012).  It seems that the VaultMirror-Basic.exe that I am using is also compatible with Vault 2013.

Can you verify that is the case?

Kirk

Message 6 of 7
olearya

Yeah, that should work fine.

The path is used so that the appstore manager is aware of the install, making it easier to install/uninstall and update your app if updates become available.  Long path name is a pain but should not affect the cmd line behavior.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 7 of 7
karthur1

Allan,

Thanks for that.  I edited my last post.  Guess I was doing that while you were typing out your reply....Sorry about that.

Thanks,

Kirk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report