Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add "Revise" command inside of Change Orders

Please add "Revise" command inside of Change Orders

It would be nice if we could perform a Vault Revise command while inside of a Change Order. We're able to do such commands as Change State and Change Catagory inside the Change Order but not Revise? It makes it a pain as a Change Administrator when I notice a Change Order coming through where a file needs to have the revisions matched in Vault to the revision of the Inventor iproperty or AutoCAd border revision. Currently you have to right click on the offending file and then select "Go to folder" to quickly go to that file and then perform a Revise command. It would save a ton of time if we could do this command inside of the Change Order just like most other commands.

1 Comment
Gene.R
Advocate

Same goes for Items, I would like to be able to RMB Change Revision on an Item within the the records tab of an ECO.

Our default automatic bumping is set to bump to secondary and in many cases we need a full primary bump after changing the item state. Currently I have to RMB go to item, RMB Change Revision, RMB go to change order for each of the records.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report