Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECO Approval notification in Worklist

ECO Approval notification in Worklist

I need to know when I need to approve an ECO based on my work list. I receive many ECO's and some that I approved then get rejected. When they return to my work list I don't see an indicator that it needs my attention again. Right now, I have to manually open every ECO twice a day to see if the "Approve" icon is lit up. The main problem is that there are multiple groups within my organization, hundreds of people and all of the rejections put these into a constant review cycle. I need a way to sort by, "I'm an approver" + "I need to review". Since all other variables change based on the ECO. A simple fix would be to make the ECO number "bold" in my worklist when it requires my attention. Please help.

5 Comments
lofty55
Explorer

I agree that there should be an indication in "My Worklist" when action needs to take place.  Having an ECO number appear in bold would allow an approver to quickly see the ECOs they need to take action on.  I wouldn't have thought it would be very difficult for the Autodesk developers to find a solution to this problem.  I remember bringing it up to a developer when I attended AU 2 years ago.

Gene.R
Advocate

I agree an indication in worklist would be helpful, In addition to that I would like access to some approver properties that I could Sort, Filer, Define Custom Views, and create Reports.

olearya
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration

dvsmiller9
Advocate

My boss came to me asking for something similar.  Change orders stay on an approver's worklist until the Change order moves to the reject or approved stated.  With multiple approvers listed and Unanimous approval turned on for all my change orders, approvers find it difficult to tell if they've already approved something.  My boss does not have the time to open each change order on his worklist and verify that he already signed it off.

PKW57
Explorer

When Vault send a Notification indicating that one of the approvers has approved, it would be very helpful if the email contained the entire list of approvers and an indication of who has and has not approved the ECO.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report