Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Order Roles

Change Order Roles

Need the ability to allow Checkers and Approvers to edit the User Defined Properties in a change order. Or create two more roles which woud be a Checker/Editor and Approver/Editor. We have added UDP's in change orders that are often change order specific and are edited while they are checking the items/files in a change order. They need the ability to edit them.

Right now, we give the Change Admin rights as well as Checker or Approver rights. But, that gives them too much of role.

Also, by have change admin rights, they get bombarded with all the emails a change admin would get and they don't need to see them.

This has been a request for about 5+ years. Please help!

4 Comments
Gene.R
Advocate

I have wished for similar abilities for several years.

what I would use it as is:

place a check mark next to a change order record when I am done reviewing that record, on large change orders it would allow me to pick up where i left off when i leave and come back to that Change order.

I would also allow them to set UDP disposition codes on each record for Use as is, Rework, and Scrap.

ihayesjr
Community Manager
Status changed to: Accepted

ihayesjr
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

steveh3
Advisor

Hello Irvin...

Appears this is a duplicate of ....

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/vault-ideas/new-roles-for-change-orders-plz/idi-p/5839416

Guess I wanted more attention 🙂

I see both are set to "Future Consideration"

I feel they are a valid request and are preventing us from turning on the auto emails in regards to change orders.

Best,

Steve H.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report