Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

publis dwg with job processor

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
thomasseguin
558 Views, 2 Replies

publis dwg with job processor

when you use job processor, dwg true view is used to publish dwg autocad.

In which file can I configure publishing options for the dwg files publish with job processor ?

best regards!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
thomasseguin
in reply to: thomasseguin

anyone can help me?

Message 3 of 3
pney
in reply to: thomasseguin

The first place to look is in Vault under Tools>Vault Settings> Visualization Tab> Publish options.  If this doesn't have what you need, e.g. printing in monochrome, you can modify the .PC3 file within TrueView.  To do this: Open any DWG in TrueView and go to Plot.  Select DWF6 ePlot.PC3 under Printer/Plotter.  Click Properties to open the .PC3 editor.  You can make any changes here.  For example: to change to Monochrome printing, expand the graphics node, select Vector Graphics and change the option to Monochrome.  Click OK to save.  The job processor should now publish DWFs with these settings.

Once you have a PC3 file that meets your needs you can copy the file to any machine that needs the same settings.  The file should be located in: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\DWG TrueView 2011\R8\enu\Plotters\ (Win 7).  Just copy the file from this location to the same location on a new machine/user profile.

Not sure if this is the best way, but it worked for me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report